Donation of Goods
As you can imagine, running a shelter is an expensive endeavor, and every day supplies are always needed. For your convenience we are providing a printable version version of our donation wish list. Feel free to distribute this list if you are conducting a supply drive at work or at school or if you would just like to take it to the store with you.
You can bring donations to 1275 Bower Parkway, Columbia SC Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or Sunday from 12:00 noon -5:00 p.m.
Pawmetto Lifeline will happily provide a goods receipt for all donations received!
The following items are ALWAYS in need:
- 30 gallon trash bags and tall kitchen trash bags
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Canned dog & cat food any brand
- Dry dog and cat food any brand
- Small, medium & large dog collars
- Antibacterial soap & liquid laundry detergent
- DAWN dish washing soap and dishwasher detergent
- Postage Stamps
- Copy Paper and colored paper
- Metal collapsible dog crates and plastic cat carriers
- Dog and cat toys like KONGS or cat nip toys
- Recycle your plastic grocery bags with us as poop bag donations
- Batteries AAA or AA
- Gift cards to Staples or Wal-Mart