Kids! Have your birthday party at Pawmetto Lifeline!
We have games, decorations, invitations and party favors. We even let you and your friends play with the animals!
To schedule a birthday party, please ask your mom or dad to contact our Education Coordinator at 803-465-9142 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that parties be scheduled at least six weeks in advance for best date availability. See the "Scheduling" section below to read more about the scheduling process.
- Weekdays - 3:30 to 5 p.m. or 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays - 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1 to 2:30 p.m. or 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Sundays - 12 to 1:30 p.m. or 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Basic Birthday Party:
A basic birthday party includes up to 10 children. ($12.00 for each additional guest up to a maximum of 20 children.)
- $135.00 for a party scheduled Monday-Thursday
- $150.00 for a party scheduled Friday, Saturday or Sunday
A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- Party invitations and envelopes (mailed to you for distribution)
- Animal-related goodie bags and a balloon for each child
- Age-appropriate crafts
- Age-appropriate games
- Party supplies (cups, plates, napkins, utensils, tablecloths, streamers and balloons)
- Set-up and clean-up
- Animal interaction
- Pawmetto Lifeline Party Administrator
Upgrade with a Birthday Cake!
An exclusive Pawmetto Lifeline birthday cake may also be ordered for your party (we will arrange delivery). The cost of the cake is as follows:
- 1/2 sheet cake - $50.00
- 1/4 sheet cake - $30.00
You can choose between one of three basic cake designs (see here for larger pictures and more information about choosing a cake):Scheduling:
When contacting our Education Coordinator to schedule a party, please provide:
- Contact information
- Birthday child's name and age
- Number of children you are inviting to the party
- Approximate age range of the children attending the party
Parents/hosts will need to provide food and drinks for party guests. We ask that the drinks not be purple or red. If you bring ice cream, a cooler will be needed. We ask that at least two adults stay for the duration of the party and additional adults are always welcome!