Kids! Have your birthday party at Pawmetto Lifeline!
We have games, decorations, invitations and party favors. We even let you and your friends play with the animals!
To schedule a birthday party, please ask your mom or dad to contact our Education Coordinator at 803-465-9142 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that parties be scheduled at least six weeks in advance for best date availability.
11:30 am - 1:00 pm (SATURDAY parties only)
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (SATURDAY parties only)
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (SATURDAY parties only)
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm (SUNDAY parties only)
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm (SUNDAY parties only)
You can also request for your child's birthday party to be on a weekday and can discuss time options with our coordinator.
Basic Birthday Party:
A basic birthday party includes up to 10 children. ($12.00 for each additional guest up to a maximum of 20 children.)
- $135.00 for a party scheduled Monday - Thursday
- $150.00 for a party scheduled Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- Party invitations and envelopes (mailed to you for distribution)
- Animal-related goodie bags and a balloon for each child
- Age-appropriate crafts
- Age-appropriate games
- Party supplies (cups, plates, napkins, utensils, tablecloths, streamers and balloons)
- Set-up and clean-up
- Animal interaction
- Pawmetto Lifeline Party Administrator
Please fill out the party request and information form here.
Parents/hosts will need to provide food, cake, and drinks for party guests. We ask that the drinks not be purple or red. If you bring ice cream, a cooler will be needed. We ask that at least two adults stay for the duration of the party and additional adults are always welcome!