Doggy Daycare and Boarding
- Boarding offered 7 days a week!
Let your pet come stay and play with us! Your pet will have a blast and 100% of the proceeds will benefit homeless pets in the Midlands.
Base Price includes: one walk down our graveled walking trail, one hour indoor group play time, one hour outdoor group play time, meals according to current schedule, and the administration of any medication (prescription or preventative). Extras can be added on every day your furry friend is with us! (Additional charges will apply.) Package rates are available! Please see the Daycare & Boarding Price List and Admissions Requirements for more information.
Half days of daycare (up to 5 hours of playtime) can be purchased for $10/day. Like all reservations, half days must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Must provide records of up-to-date vaccinations including: Rabies (1‐ or 3‐year), DHPP, Bordetella, & Canine Influenza. Vaccines must be in the system for two weeks prior to any scheduled interview day, daycare, or boarding reservation to ensure proper immunization.
- Pet must have proof of a negative Heartworm test and be on a monthly Heartworm and flea preventative.
- Pet must be in good health. Any pet undergoing treatment for a contagious illness or displaying signs of a contagious illness will not be permitted to stay.
- Pet must be non‐aggressive to people. This includes food, toy, and space aggression.
- Pet must pass an Interview Day before making reservations. This is a four‐hour trial period ($10.00 cost) during which the dog is kennel‐tested and staff‐tested to ensure that no aggressive pets come into the program.
- Pet must be wearing a quick‐release or martingale collar. No spike, chain, or choke collars allowed for safety reasons. Harnesses are allowed.
- Spots must be reserved at least 48 hours ahead of time to ensure space.
Daycare/Boarding Practices: We know when you trust your dog to us, you are trusting us with a member of your family and we take their health and well-being very seriously. When you choose Pawmetto Lifeline for your Daycare and/or Boarding needs, you can be assured that your pet will receive the highest quality care.
Contact the Daycare & Boarding office at (803) 465-9178 or email Heather Williamson at email@example.com for more information and to schedule your pet today!
Downloadable Daycare & Boarding Materials