Thank you for your interest in Pawmetto Lifeline. Open positions listed below.
Please know we are ALWAYS in need of volunteer assistance. Learn more about volunteer opportunities here.
Pawmetto Lifeline is currently seeking a compassionate and energetic Veterinary Technician to work in our High-Volume, High Quality Spay/Neuter Clinic.
Candidates for this position must be hard-working, goal oriented, reliable and be willing to work long hours, sometimes under strenuous conditions. Our clinic team performs 40 or more surgeries a day in order to help reach our goal of ending pet overpopulation and making the Midlands a No-Kill Community. Experience as a vet tech or vet assistant is REQUIRED. This is a full time position.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. NO CALLS PLEASE.
Pawmetto Lifeline is currently seeking a part time Receptionist for our high volume Spay/Neuter clinic. We are a fast paced, high quality clinic that serves a diverse clientele.
Responsibilities: This position requires a highly motivated, well organized individual who has proficient computer knowledge with the ability to learn practice software. Excellent customer service skills are required and candidates should be able to communicate effectively via phone, email, and in person.
Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a high volume environment is essential. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekends. Previous client care and/or veterinary practice experience preferred, but not required.
- Professionally administer a high volume of phone calls while taking legible and accurate messages and forwarding to proper personnel
- Welcoming clients and determining the nature of their visit
- Entering and modifying client information into practice software program including demographics and charges
- Adhering to appointment scheduling protocols as outlined on appointment calendar. Scheduling appointments and obtaining all necessary data related to patient and owner
- Assuring financial obligations are met by clients. Collect, post, and record payments
- Providing client education about services offered
- Performing over the counter sales of merchandise. Exercise technical knowledge of products sold
- Utilizing standard office/business equipment
- Providing basic cleaning and maintenance of office
If you would like to be a part of Pawmetto Lifeline’s life-saving mission to end pet over population in the Midlands, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS PLEASE.
Animal Care Specialist
Pawmetto Lifeline seeks to add a dynamic person to their Animal Care
team. This person will be part of the Animal Care staff and will report
to the Property Manager.
Responsibilities: Participate in daily Animal Care tasks, including cleaning, feeding, and exercising the shelter animals. Must be capable of lifting 50+ pounds. Must be a team player.
• Caring for Pawmetto Lifeline adoptable cats that includes cleaning the pet’s area, feeding/medicating, and socializing.
• Caring for Pawmetto Lifeline adoptable dogs that includes cleaning the pet’s area, feeding/medicating, socializing, exercising in the indoor and outdoor play areas
• Providing basic cleaning and maintenance for the property including floor cleaning, laundering pet blankets and washing food bowls.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or drop off an application at 1275 Bower Parkway, Columbia, SC to ATTN: Wendy Engel. Part-time position IMMEDIATELY available. NO CALLS PLEASE.
These job descriptions are not all-inclusive but rather are meant as a guide relating to the purpose of the overall positions.