Pawmetto Lifeline offers Doggy Daycare and Boarding services! We are dedicated to animals in the community and boast a state-of-the-art facility built with pets in mind. We understand pets' needs inside and out, which is why we plan activities to stimulate your companion's brain as well as their muscles! Our animal specialists are trained to take care of animals of all ages with top quality standards. As a smaller boarding facility, we give close attention to your pets' needs and preferences.
|Let your pet come stay and play with us! Your pet will have a blast and 100% of the proceeds will benefit homeless pets in the Midlands.
|Base Price includes: Several outside play-times, meals according to current schedule and the administration of any medication (prescription or preventative). Extras such as a bath, nail trim, brush out or ear cleaning can be added on every day your furry friend is with us! (Additional charges will apply.)
Multiple dogs can be in one kennel, up to three dogs-depending on size.
Half days of daycare (up to 4 hours of playtime) can be purchased for $10/day. Like all reservations, half days must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
Cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours in advance of scheduled stay to avoid charges. Late cancellations or not showing up for your scheduled stay will result in a charge equal to half of the stay's cost. When booking your appointment, you will be asked for a credit card to hold your reservation. This is the card that will be charged in the event of a late cancellation or a no‐show.
- Must provide proof of spay/neuter and microchip
- Must provide records of up-to-date records of vaccinations (Rabies (1‐ or 3‐year), DHPP, Bordetella & Canine Influenza) and negative heartworm test. Any vaccinations needed can be done through our Wellness Clinic during their stay
- Must be on a monthly heartworm and flea preventative
- Must be in good health. Any pet undergoing treatment for a contagious illness or displaying signs of a contagious illness will not be permitted to stay
- Must be non‐aggressive to food, territory or people
- Age of pet must be 4 months or older
- Pets not adopted through us must be interviewed on a trial day ($10.00 cost) during which the dog is kennel‐ and staff‐tested to ensure that no aggressive pets come into the program
- Pet must be wearing a quick‐release or martingale collar. No spike, chain, or choke collars allowed for safety reasons. Harnesses are allowed
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours ahead of desired arrival time to ensure space
Daycare/Boarding Practices: We know when you trust your dog to us, you are trusting us with a member of your family and we take their health and well-being very seriously. When you choose Pawmetto Lifeline for your Daycare and/or Boarding needs, you can be assured that your pet will receive the highest quality care.
- Every dog has its own 5 x 7 suite for nap time (unless you bring in a companion to board with him/her)
- Only staff interacts with the privately owned pets
- All pets boarded in the DayCare/Boarding Suite are fully vaccinated and up to date on all medical
- The Daycare/Boarding Suite has its own separate HVAC system from the rest of the building
- No Pawmetto Lifeline dog is boarded in the Daycare/Boarding Suite unless they are a long-timer. (Long-timers have been at Pawmetto Lifeline for at least two months, are fully vaccinated and considered a healthy adoptable dog by our veterinarian. These dogs do NOT interact with other Pawmetto Lifeline animals.)
Contact the Daycare & Boarding office at (803) 465-9178 or email Alexa Sparkman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule your pet today!