Affordable, High-Quality Veterinary Care for Your Pet!
Pawmetto Lifeline's Wellness Program offers a wide range of affordable, high-quality veterinary services for animals in the Midlands community. Pet owners and rescues can schedule appointments for wellness exams, vaccinations, bloodwork, heartworm treatments, dentals, and more with a SC licensed veterinarian at Pawmetto Lifeline.
Mon - Sat: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wellness Clinic Hours
Monday, Thursday, & Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (appointment only)
Hospice and Euthanasia Services
Parasite Prevention and Control
Puppy and Kitten Care
Spay and Neuter Clinic
Acute Illness Treatment
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the check-in form.
- Please bring all of your pet's prior medical records to your appointment.
- Under-vaccinated puppies should not be placed on public surfaces(i.e. counter, floor, bench) Please keep your puppy on your lap or in your arms during their visit.
- Please bring cats/kittens in a carrier.
- Please keep dogs leashed at all times.
- Non-retractable leashes are preferred
- If your pet is exhibiting one of the following symptoms please leave them in the car and come to the front desk for check in. A staff member will provide guidance on how to proceed.
- Hair loss
- Nasal discharge
- Puppies who are lethargic, vomiting, and/or experiencing diarrhea.